overgrown feline - tattoo design


It seems I've gathered up quite a bunch of tattoo illustrations, setting them aside for the long night to come. I'm kidding of course, but some of these projects just take time, they are all commissioned, so until the design finally goes under the skin, I can't really expose someone's custom design. You get it, right? But I'm happy I can finally post about them. I can hope I can make some of my own drawings, having them up for grabs for anyone, nut just commissioned work.

Anyhow, here's one I've made for a girl who loves felines and flowers, I just love mixing things together, it has kind of become my signature in designing tattoos. And adding watercolour, geometry and a little piece of the universe to the mix, of course. Can't wait to show you the finished piece.

Overgrown feline - tattoo design - watercolour on paper | 32x24 cm


Comments

Popular Posts