game girls sketches


If you've been checking out my Instagram or my Feacebook page, you might have noticed I've started posting some first drafts of my latest works that I've entitled The #GameGirls project. This one if for Corphack, an annual gaming competition that's taking place in my hometown and they've asked me to help them with their poster illustration for this year's event.


The idea we've stuck with was mixing my fashionable girls with characters from various video games that they will have for this year's competition. Here are some first sketches for that concept, not the final ones, but just enough to hopefully get you excited. 

Dota2 Girl sketch

I'll hopefully show you some of the sketches that didn't make the cut, because I think those were quite cool as well.

StarCraft Girl sketch



Comments

Popular Posts