family picnic

Hello critters,

I'm super busy lately with oh so many portraits, but some other cool projects as well. I don't want to start posting bits and pieces from each one as I am too much of an organised person, so I want to finish what I've started. The Creatures with Features project seems to be never-ending, and that's a good thing, but I have so many unposted that I want to catch up a bit. 


Now that my schedule is up-to-date, here is one cool portrait I've made for a friend which was a gift for her friend. Makes sense. I loved this setting, it really redefined what I usually painted in the background, since this was a full-on story. But I'm really pleased with the result and I'm still obsessed with her dress.

A family picnic portrait - watercolour on paper | 21 x 29,7 cm


theme | picnic, family, dress, baby, elephant toy, crown, bike
colour | yellow, green, blue & accent colours



Comments

Popular Posts