crystallised creatures - custom bag design


This custom project was really exciting, I had to customise a messenger/ laptop bag and the theme was very much up my alley. So I started from the idea of geometrical creatures, the ones I love the most, deers and foxes, with a very geometric background, another thing I really love, rocks and crystals. So basically it was a study on things I like most and in the end in turned out to be a very good learning experience as well. Since I've experimented with spray cans and the effect of the background transparency, peeking through facets of crystals. So here's the result:

 Crystallised Creatures custom bag
| spray paint, acrylic & paint markers on eco-leather bag

| theme: abstract creatures, crystals
| colour scheme: colourful


 





Comments

Popular Posts