heads up


Today I come in a "top" gear fashion, with a project from a long time ago. I don't know why it took this long to write about it, but nevertheless, here it is. I was commissioned by Red Bull Romania to customise two helmets for a young skater. 


The first one, which is this one, was a bit more of an experiment, it was a new surface for me to work with, and just about familiarising myself with the medium, the theme and illustration. In the end, it turned out ok and it was definitely a good practise for the second one. So stay tuned for that one also.


Redbull custom helmet | acrylic & paint marker 

| theme: monsters, mihnea typo, kiddish bull, yellow sun
| colour scheme: blue, red, colourful
 
 
Don't forget to stay updated with all my creative processes and whereabouts, on my Facebook Page.

Comments

Popular Posts