when we fall


I love autumn. It has such lovely colours, it gives you a kind of calm and sweet melancholy. It's just so sad it ends so quickly nowadays. In the short time of sunny autumn days, me and my sister managed to photograph some portraits that capture all those season's moods. We took the pictures just before I cut my long locks, I think it was the longest I've ever had them. Well, I hope you like the photos. Here's my autumn soundtrack that goes with them:










Photographer: Ina Muntean
Model & editing: me

Comments

  1. Toate sunt frumoase, pt ca tu le dai viata!
    Ah....m-au luat melancoliie de toamna acum...poate chema cineva primavara mai repede? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si Ina capteaza tot, deci multumim! :D

    Te pup si sunt de acord cu tine, primavara aia ar trebui sa se grabeasca. Dar dupa sarbatori, ca atunci chiar vreau zapada :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts