don't wake me up when september ends

...in fact, don't wake me up at all, I like this dream of a last summer vacation and I don't want to give it up just yet because I am the summer's biggest fan. But then again, I'm still keeping myself busy, so it's not always fun and no work.

Do you remember Chi? I painted her at this year's Street Delivery event. Now she's up for sale, looking for someone to love her as much as I do. So if you want to adopt, you can find here on Eldercut's Shop alongside some other cool Sando friends.


Photos by Alin Ciortea.

Meanwhile, I opened a new online Shop on Breslo. It's a community for handmade artists from Romania, maybe soon I'll open one on Etsy too, I don't know yet. Until then you can check my Breslo Shop out, maybe you'll find something you like there, and my Blog Shop, where I'll keep you posted with my crafty updates. I know it's in Romanian but you have the Translate button on the sidebar which should help you understand a bit from what I'm saying.

Comments

Popular Posts