another exhibition and review


A few days ago I had some kind of an exhibition along with other people from my faculty. We had a project where we had to create some banners that symbolised a part of us, of our creativity, or something... I took a pattern that I will use in my next collection, over-sized it, painted it in really bright fuchsia, turquoise and marine blue, and this is what came out. Well, the exhibition is still in the Unirii Square, if anyone wants to visit it, I hope the wind and the rain from the last couple of days didn't affect the banners too much.


And instead of a review on my Dumbrava Minunata exhibition, I got a really nice feature on Honey Snap Out where Armina and Adela had such lovely words to describe their impressions of my "girls from the walls". So thank you very much!

Comments

Popular Posts